Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

places to stay in clonakilty

Options
  • 19-08-2008 1:09pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks, i shall be off to Clonakilty at the end of september and looking for some reccommendations. i will need to be fairly close to clon community college and i understand there is a camp site quite near by? would prefer a hostel for somewhere dry to go but thats open to change.

there will be 4-5 of us so any help would be appreciated :)

Splinter

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭ProjectC

splinter wrote: »
    Hi Folks, i shall be off to Clonakilty at the end of september and looking for some reccommendations. i will need to be fairly close to clon community college and i understand there is a camp site quite near by? would prefer a hostel for somewhere dry to go but thats open to change.

there will be 4-5 of us so any help would be appreciated :)

Splinter

well there isnt really a hostel in clonakilty..jsut alot of bnbs and hotels...lol:)

try NORDAV Bnb.. very good there...

why u need to be near the school there???work experience????

as regards campsite..there is one but its more of a field nothing great and is 1mile outside town towards RING.

anywhere u stay your only 10 mins from the college

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

ProjectC wrote: »
    well there isnt really a hostel in clonakilty..jsut alot of bnbs and hotels...lol:)

try NORDAV Bnb.. very good there...

why u need to be near the school there???work experience????

as regards campsite..there is one but its more of a field nothing great and is 1mile outside town towards RING.

anywhere u stay your only 10 mins from the college
    thats for the help. there is a juggling convention on that weekend and the main venue is in the college :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

maybe quality hotel or the like, something with a room rate and ye can pack them in.

Juggling comp? interesting!!

Advertisement