Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E101 form

Options
  • 18-08-2008 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,258 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know what this is? I had a dental consultation here in Germany before I got my e111 card and some treatment. The card covers my actual treatment, but I need to e101 form to pay for the initial consultation?

I'm probably gonna wind up payign, I know, but if there's a chance I can get it free - woo hoo! And besides, I'm as curious as hell....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Anyone know what this is? I had a dental consultation here in Germany before I got my e111 card and some treatment. The card covers my actual treatment, but I need to e101 form to pay for the initial consultation?

I'm probably gonna wind up payign, I know, but if there's a chance I can get it free - woo hoo! And besides, I'm as curious as hell....

The EHIC, formerly E111 only covers emergency treatment.

Checkout www.ehic.ie for more info.

Advertisement