Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diamedic - Diabetes Glucose Monitoring Logbook for Iphone

Options
  • 18-08-2008 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

I posted a while back looking for various tools etc for logging/graphing blood sugar readings. Thanks again for all the replies.

I found this on the app store and it is an excellent little program that allows you to record your readings / units of insulin taken & will graph the results and allows you to email your readings directly from the phone. It is very straightforward to use , you need an iphone though. IT costs €4.99 and is well worth it.

Have a look at : http://www.martoon.com/diamedic/ for more info

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 wada

thanks we downloaded it yearterday, my other half was looking for that for a while - it on my ipod touch but my 8 year old will get one for her birthday and then she can do it herself. do u find it much good,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

wada wrote: »
    thanks we downloaded it yearterday, my other half was looking for that for a while - it on my ipod touch but my 8 year old will get one for her birthday and then she can do it herself. do u find it much good,
    No problem , its fantastic....those log books that the hospital give you get lost / dirty etc...the nicest feature is that you can email your reading directly to your consultant....

Advertisement