Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Systems Development

Options
  • 18-08-2008 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Can any present or past students offer any opinions on this course?

The prospectus seems to be split between Web Development and Software engineering. Is this borne out by the actual course content? Is there any coverage of UI design or usability?

Also comments on facilities, standard of lecturers etc all welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

The course was only introduced in so only one year has been completed of it. Starting this course in september myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 subzer0

bumping up a seriously old thread,

thinking of starting this in sept ... any info appreciated ...

oh also im trying to bypass into year 2 (as ill be doing this part time as i work fulltime), will i struggle alot having only done a bit of C prog a few years back ??

bump , any help , collage admin has no useful info .

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Blargh

bumb subzero did you do the course in the end im in the same situaation

Blargh wrote: »
    bumb subzero did you do the course in the end im in the same situaation

Nope couldnt get work to approve it . guy in another department got in earlier and got approved . seemed to like the course and passed his exams even though he is doing it partime and with shift work .

• Advertisement
Advertisement