Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex-Westlife star's Kiwi radio homophobia

Options
  • 18-08-2008 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Hey guys .

What do you make of the comment that Brian McFadden, made on an interview on NZ Radio More FM Auckland on 5 Aug

"Saying pink is a form of red is the same as saying homosexual is a form of male," McFadden replied, following the comment up by reiterating his stance that "men wearing any kind of pink is wrong" and affecting a girly laugh.

He has the gay community in New Zealand up in arms

See

http://www.gaynz.com/articles/publish/2/article_6360.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

He better just go and kill himself.

God knows it would make the world a better place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

In his defense, he is basically a bit of a Dublin scumbag really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭BarryCreed

mcfadden is the man for whom the word c**t was invented, to borrow a phrase from the Slate mag all those years ago...
    Westlife wore white suits didn't they? The like of Ronnie Drew die, and the likes of him are spared...
    all his chav mates probably wear pink sweaters now, whereas 5 yrs ago, they would have been beating up people in pink, calling them "f*gs"...hopefully he'll get bitten by a redback

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm gonna play devil's advocat here and say I actually like McFadden when he's been on the Hamish and Andy radio show here in Oz. He likes to have the craic (no gay pun intended!). Let's face it, who hasn't made a gay slur, joking or not.

Plus he bagged Delta. Respect.

Xavi6 wrote: »

he has a fine burd = respect..:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Boys, can we keep it relatively civil please. I don't want this thread to turn in to just vitriol about Brian McFadden. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Watna loves Bri-an ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

I didn't know some people would be so passionate about this .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭gino85

how many years was he in westlife with the gay member?

irony at its best

but he's "hard" now, and "edgy" since he grew his hair and beard, and he had that lyric with "stick up my finger and watch football on tvvvvvvvvvvvvvv....."

he needs to be punched. hard. repeatedly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

WindSock wrote: »
    Watna loves Bri-an ;)

The secret's out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I'm gonna play devil's advocat here and say I actually like McFadden when he's been on the Hamish and Andy radio show here in Oz. He likes to have the craic (no gay pun intended!). Let's face it, who hasn't made a gay slur, joking or not.

Plus he bagged Kerry Katona before that.... shudders:eek: although he did bang a lapdancer the night of his wedding which earns a high five not respect. This guy is a attention seeking media whore. Wearing pink is gay, well that says about 80% of Irish males takes it up the ol' david norris every so often so. I wonder what next will classify people as gay, let me guess

"skanger a" Yer wan has a fine arse anto!
    "skanger b" that's so gay micko, all the straight men now go with men and gays with women. :confused: Confuddled..... me too!

Advertisement