Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips TV problem

Options
  • 17-08-2008 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm just looking for some opinions on a problem I have with a Philips TV thats about 6 or 7 years old.

The TV has started to change channels on it's own... Ghost in the machine ?? Whats happening is I might be watching channel 1 say and it will start to search for another channel and then go back to channel 1 for a second and then start searching again. This might go on for a minute or so and then hold channel 1 again for a few minutes before starting to search again. This happens regardless of source, channel 1 as I called it could be Sky or a DVD, anything.

So I am wondering if anyone has an idea what might be wrong, if its repairable and what the cost might be. Thanks.

Advertisement