Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roscrea station? How do i get there?

Options
  • 17-08-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm heading to Roscrea on Tuesday and need to meet someone at the station. I can't find it on the map. Address says Castleholding but can't see that on maps. Please can anyone give me some basic directions to help me find it. I'll be coming into town from Borris on Ossory direction on the N7.
    Any help appreciated, Just need idea where to head.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,160 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Take a right at the roundabout as you come to Roscrea.
    You will come to a fork in the road, take the right hand one - Lourdes Road.

Take the next right (Grove St which becomes Railway view) and this should take you to the train station according to Yahoo.

If you zoom in on this you'll see what I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Thanks, tried 5 maps couldn't see station on any, never thought of yahoo maps.:rolleyes:
    Copied and printed map too.(just in case)
    Thanks again
    mymo.

Advertisement