Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any way you can talk to people who are using/have used Property Mngt.Agents?

Options
  • 17-08-2008 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Is there any way you can actually get to talk to people who have used them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

Hi - I think all(most?) apartment blocks and mixed developments with Apts, townhouses etc have management companies, and the majority of these then have management agents that they employ to do the day to day work. Therefore anyone you know who owns in on these development should have some dealings with management agents and could probably provide you with some info.

Have you specific questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Emerald Lass

Glacier - i think you need to repost your threads changing the term management agent for letting agent - people are confused and think you are referring to management companies who maintain estates and complexes. I believe you are referring to a letting agent who will also take care of property management while you rent? is this correct? if so you may have more luck with replies if you reword.

BTW I have replied to another of your threads advising you to avoid said letting agencies at all costs.

Advertisement