Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zen Cart Page Loading problem

Options
  • 16-08-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've setup a Zen Cart installation version 1.38a and for the most part, everything is working fine.

However when navigating about the system, the page loading sometimes stops prematurely so that only part of the page is displayed. Refreshing the page usually results in a correct page load. This seems to happen randomly on all levels of the website so I have no idea what it could be.

Any suggestions? I'm a .Net head so not too familiar with how the system works or with PHP itself, but have had no real problems modifying it when needed.

Thanks in advance,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

This problem can be caused by your images been too large, and it upsets something that won't load the page properly if you try making your images smaller and then upload to your server that should solve the problem.(It could be something else)

The extension image handler would solve this problem worth a download
    I'm a .Net
    What's that?

Advertisement