Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone live along the West of France?

Options
  • 16-08-2008 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just shootin the breeze, considering all options. anyone here live along the west coast of France or near enough? I speak French, am considering France as a place I may like to go to live. Spent 9 months before in Burgundy, but would prefer to live near the Atlantic. I haven't even begun to look into the cost of living, getting a job etc. I don't hear much in general about job opportunities (outside Paris), and salaries etc.

I'm pretty much fed up of Ireland, and have been planning on leaving for he last 6 years, but haven't for various reasons...I'm ruling everything in and not ruling anything out...! Who knows, I could end up staying in Ireland if I get the right job....

Advertisement