Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Global Resistance

Options
  • 16-08-2008 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

This thread was created to discuss the action against the global a...holes.
    What can be done? What should be done? Is there anything what we can do?

I am not tlaking about big things like starting a world wide campagne that they are the bad guys and we are the good guys. But what is in your mind you think you could do? What kind of help is needed to be able to work against this threat?
    Are there any groups in Ireland?
    I just moved to Ireland so I am not familiar with most of the things going on here. :o so have mercy, please :cool:

This thread is in relation to the my thread "World War III". If you want to check what we were discussing here.

I am waiting for your inputs ladies and gentleman. I have my own thoughts but I don't want to suggest anything upfront :p

many Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Those global assholes are full of ****! I'm with you buddy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭buddyonair

Well,

so far nobody wants to make a comment here.

I think, the best thing to do is to talk to as many people as you know about these issues. Cause being aware of it, is the mandatory first step.
    Most of the time when I am talking to people (with whatever background). I have the impression those already gave up long time ago. Many think that they are weak and there is nothing what they can do. But this thinking is so wrong!!!! For me it seems that many of you gave up and therefore you are just stomping on those who didn't. Is this a good thing to do? Just because you feeld powerless and bored by the fact that you are smarter than everybody? But unfortunately your cleverness ends in lethargy.
    Start discussions in school, at home with your friends, with everybody. Because one thing is for sure. If you have the slightest doubt about what is going on today then you KNOW that it only gets worst instead of getting better.
    Organization is the best option against these animals. We have to give them their own medicine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm sorry, but what are you arguing against? Who are the global assholes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Yes because thats exactly what you need to defeat the NWO, lots and lots of blogging.

Lets tell loads of people on the internet. Only then we can defeat the A holes.

Reminds me of south park.

Step 1. Collect Underpants.

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

buddyonair wrote: »
    Well,

so far nobody wants to make a comment here.

I think, the best thing to do is to talk to as many people as you know about these issues. Cause being aware of it, is the mandatory first step.
    Most of the time when I am talking to people (with whatever background). I have the impression those already gave up long time ago. Many think that they are weak and there is nothing what they can do. But this thinking is so wrong!!!! For me it seems that many of you gave up and therefore you are just stomping on those who didn't. Is this a good thing to do? Just because you feeld powerless and bored by the fact that you are smarter than everybody? But unfortunately your cleverness ends in lethargy.
    Start discussions in school, at home with your friends, with everybody. Because one thing is for sure. If you have the slightest doubt about what is going on today then you KNOW that it only gets worst instead of getting better.
    Organization is the best option against these animals. We have to give them their own medicine.

This has got to be a wind-up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Dennis O Brien is a member of the Bilderburg group apparently. I like the sentiment of the OPs post. Imo we are living in a society which doesn't hold those in power to account properly. I mean Tony Blair ignored millions of people demonstrating to embark on a frankly moronic crusade without any justification which is now just a humanitarian mess. Blood is on his hands and is he put on trial? No. Ridiculous. So yeah I think people are politically motivated to an extent but if you foster a culture through talking, through engagement with political issues at first, this would create awareness which could be channeled to hold elites more accountable. There is an element everywhere, of everythings fine the way it is. Its not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

yes this is how we will ultimatley defeat them.

by blogging and discussing tings and formulating a decent counter argument that can be trotted out to the Average joe on the street in simple terms.

but first as I ssaid in the other thread we have to break it down into its individual components, find the root cause of te problem with each and then formulate an overall argument/theory which covers all the individual solutions

ok Mahatma, I will split the other thread into the different areas. Let's see what the outcome is going to be. ;)

yes this is how we will ultimatley defeat them.

by blogging and discussing tings and formulating a decent counter argument that can be trotted out to the Average joe on the street in simple terms.

How's the alternative hypothesis about 911 working out for you guys? :rolleyes:

If you think theres a global conspiracy that is all knowing and all powerful, do you really think posting on a message board will defeat them?

that is what I thought, too. But I think this time Mahatma didn t just mean discussing things on boards and blogging but more organizing and bringing together those who believe in the resistance. I mean four hands can do more than two hands, right?
    After there is an organization then one can go from there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Buddyonair = John Connor

This Global resistance idea is a bit much considering factual information seems to be lacking in any meaningful way.

From a tactical point of view...assuming an organised group of Global Assholes (hence forth referred to as The GA) do exist, they would be in a very strong position to infiltrate any such resistance and weed it out easily...if they even felt it was a threat.

Any such resistance would have to have a charter, a belief system if you will in the absence of any concrete accepted evidence... perhaps a constitution?. It would need to be communicated effectively to instill belief in any potetial allies that would be willing to fight for the cause

What would its organisation structure look like ,who would lead such a movement ... would the it be organised in "cells" "divisions", "brigades". What would it use to fight such a war with The GA..... who would fund it.... what would its stated end goal be? What would its opinion be of those who didnt fight The GA?

Im curious as to what this organisation would look , sound and operate like... Maybe an AL Quieda style operation would do the trick?

Hey Trev,

what do you mean with buddyonair = John Connor?

Most of all this resistance has to be very sercret. As you said, as soon as the GA would find out there is a resistance. They would do anything to get rid of it. That is why secrecy is highly beneficial. And this is also the biggest problem. The GA has literally all the money in the world. Meaning they can buy anything they want. What would be your price? Or would you keep fighting against them if you were part of the resistance?
    I think that this resistance has to have as much secrecy as trust and silence. All the memebers have to be aware that their life is at stake. There are enough examples of people trying to fight the GA who disappeared, got killed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Ah the comment wasnt meant in any offense... I was merely drawing a comparison between the kind of resistence you are obviously referring to with that as lead by the fictional John Connor of Terminator fame.:)

Any such resistance would have to have a charter, a belief system if you will in the absence of any concrete accepted evidence... perhaps a constitution?. It would need to be communicated effectively to instill belief in any potetial allies that would be willing to fight for the cause

bang on.

and I supose we'll break up into Flyin columns when the time comes

Hey Trev,

what do you mean with buddyonair = John Connor?

Most of all this resistance has to be very sercret. As you said, as soon as the GA would find out there is a resistance. They would do anything to get rid of it. That is why secrecy is highly beneficial. And this is also the biggest problem. The GA has literally all the money in the world. Meaning they can buy anything they want. What would be your price? Or would you keep fighting against them if you were part of the resistance?
    I think that this resistance has to have as much secrecy as trust and silence. All the memebers have to be aware that their life is at stake. There are enough examples of people trying to fight the GA who disappeared, got killed...

So you're planning on starting a secret resistance against a global criminal conspiracy. A conspiracy with limitless resources. And you're advertising your resistance on a public access bulletin board? Oookkay good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭rosboy

A "very secret resistance", started on boards.ie, to combat the evil GA.

Thats the most dillusional posts I have ever read. I was going to go through the post line for line and point out how flawed/ridiculous each sentence is, but have to go and change my underware instead. Thats because I've pissed myself a little readying your thought:P

But before I go........"a very secret resistence"....."GA has all the money in the world"....."What would be your price? Or would you keep fighting against them if you were part of the resistance?"......"There are enough examples of people trying to fight the GA who disappeared, got killed"....are you in fact The Dark Knight, and the GA is the Joker???????:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

are you in fact The Dark Knight, and the GA is the Joker???????

I think we know who the joker is........ :p

rosboy,

just a quick update. this is a forum where you can discuss things. And just because I am bringing up a point doesn't have to mean that it is my point of view. It is about discussing things, I am not trying to look for people to join a resistance. especially not the ones who wet themselves.
    But if you don't believe in what I wrote, still you believe that the internet is monitored? I don't want to discuss this topic. But either you believe in conspiracy or not, but you cannot cherry-pick in what could be and what not!

The Batman example is so wrong but this is not the movie section. I will leave it here.

BTW I hope your mommy helped you changing your underware. Although this is not really the place to talk about your deficits of your hygiene. You really should leave out these kind of comments. Doesn't really prove your credibility. :cool:

eh Buddy,best leave themoddin to themods.

dont be drwn too far Off Topic

sorry.

Thanks for the correction. won t happen again. :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement