Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First week of term for postgraduates at Smurfit

Options
  • 16-08-2008 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey just wondering if anyone knows if being absent for two days of the first week of term will mean anything? I'm starting a masters at Smurfit this year and my graduation is on the same week. Will I be missing anything? I'm guessing no but I figured I'd better make sure

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭00011000

why would missing orientation ever mean anything?? It really doesn't! hehe

I'm starting in smurfit too, what course ya doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭eposhea

00011000 wrote: »
    why would missing orientation ever mean anything?? It really doesn't! hehe

I'm starting in smurfit too, what course ya doing?

Alright Folks,

i'm heading the Smurfit way this year also, MBS in Management Consultancy...i was wondering about those 2 orientation days like alphax? A friend of mine went through Smurfit previously and said it is good as you get relevant info on electives etc...and your bearings and all that (i'm not going in from UCD, so dont have a clue how the College works at all). But saying that, i could also work for the two day instead!! What course are ye doing anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Carlitos

Hey im starting in a week as well in the MiM course. Bit concerned i was away travelling for a year so i dunno how im gonna fit back into the studying :o

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭eposhea

Anyone get info regarding the start of the term yet? or a timetable? Im starting MBS next week, but no confirmation or timetable yet anyway....

No worries there Carlitos...i was out of college for two and half years before returning to do my undergrad....and enjoyed and got on great! Not a bother to ya!!

Advertisement