Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Advice Wanted] TCD accommodation

Options
  • 16-08-2008 12:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Right, well think I will be headed for TCD and I am wondering what is the student accomm like? I see first years can only apply for Trinity Hall. Is this good or are they restrictive with all this warden and discipline stuff?

If it's minus craic I wanna get a house or share. I know that staying in Halls will allow me to get to know people but I will join clubs and societies so it's not really an issue. My friend is probably headed for RCSI so we were thinking of getting something together. If anyone has any advice on where abouts to look or knows of anything suitable lease let me know as I don't have a baldies where to start?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Jegger

i`m the same as you man, except all my friends are going to UCD, try collegecribs.ie its good, i`m going for Halls 1st then if i dont get it i`m gonna try to share with ppl. also post this on the trinity page you'll get way more replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 wittsend90

Cheers! I applied for halls there today. Modern single. Amn't really fussed about Trinity right now but fingers crossed I'll grow to like it. It was sucha waffle in the "why do you believe you meet the criteria" thing.
    Really want to get Halls now or else it will be a nightmare tryin to find a place with people tht are on my wavelength!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Jegger

yeah same here, will be really pissed if i dont get Trinity Hall, pitty there is such a long wait until we find out weather we have it or not, i just hope there is some half decent student accomodation left in case i dont get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kayleighmariex

hiyaa am trinity 1st yearr...
    no accommodation...
    anyone know anythinh to help!!
    xxxxxxxxx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement