Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Blogs/Sites

Options
  • 15-08-2008 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi,

New to SEO, but keen to learn. What blogs do established SEO's subscribe to? and any good SEO/SEM sites that you'd recommend? I've done a bunch of searching and there are a LOT of resources on the net. It's hard to sort the wheat from the chaff though at this early stage.

Thanks,
    Jomag.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dylan Murphy

I am learning the whole SEO thing and would be interested also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 jomag45

Well Dylan, let me start by recommending some sites I've come across in my research: seobook.com and sitepoint.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Bananna man

jomag45 wrote: »
    Well Dylan, let me start by recommending some sites I've come across in my research: seobook.com and sitepoint.com.

The two you have listed are both very good. Also try out http://www.seomoz.org/blog who have one of the better blogs along with a video tutorial every Friday.

I would also highly recommend buying the SEO book sold on www.seobook.com. That has got a lot of great info which is not confused with all the misinformation you pick up on forums. Just like most of the advise i give out :rolleyes:

Advertisement