Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky + - rte, tv3, tg4?

Options
  • 15-08-2008 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Just got sky + installed with no phone line

I'm just wondering should rte 1 rte 2, tv3 and tg4 be appearing on the sky tv listing or do I have to tune them in seperately

They are supposed to be part of the sky bonus mix

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Yip, assuming you are an ROI customer then they should be at 101 - 104.
    Maybe the card hasn't activated yet, i usually takes up to 2 hrs, although i've seen it take up to 24 with another call to retail support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭musicfan

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭MACHEAD

If you're using an irish viewing card, then positions 101 - 104 should have the irish channels. If they're not appearing, it may be just a delay in activating the card. Sky will often advise that it can take up to 24 hrs to activate a card, though in practice it usually takes much less than this. Try tuning in to Sky News (Ch 501) press the red button, wait for the interactive services to load up and exit out again. Then try 101 and see what happens.

Advertisement