Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog tips

Options
  • 15-08-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

anyone know any good sites that gives tips for greyhounds, I can only find one and its crap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭punchestown

English BAGS meetings or Irish meetings?

Very hard to make money on the dogs betting them in the bookies or laying them on Betfair. The percentages they bet to make it very hard to make money out of them long term.

Have to say how impressed I have been with the warblings of Paddy Powers greyhound odds compiler Stephen Gray since he started with the company. He previews many of the BAGS races throughout the day giving his tips to the shop customers. As former racing manager at Doncaster greyhounds, he should know a thing or two but his race by race analysis is usually spot on. Sadly the prices on BAGS races are piss poor and youd need a greater ratio of winners to make it pay but I find it helps to be backing his selections and laying his negatives on Betfair for a better return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

where does he give these tips, I need cash :D

broadcasts to the shops during the day in the minute or so before some BAGS races.

Advertisement