Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mag

Options
  • 14-08-2008 8:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

well lads the first issue of Take A.I.M is just about done and should be in the shops in two to three weeks time thanks to everyone who helped out
    the one thing left that we want to feature in the mag is a polish section it will only be a page or two writen in polish so im looking for one or two polish people that play who would like to be featured so if ya know anyone ask them to contact me please maybe different language next month see how it goes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

well done !
    best of wishes

David

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Whats this? An airsoft mag? An Irish one? Is this a rename of 6mil or is it seperate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

no its a different mag mate and all about the scene in ireland there's a few people that have seen preview of it and its all good ,we're going to feature a different team and site in each mag and will be covering any big games that are coming up issue one will have a competition for the new sti tactical gbb gun each month different prize , plus if anyone has anything they would like to see in it we will have a readers letters page lots of goog stuff going on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

A.I.M wrote: »
    no its a different mag mate and all about the scene in ireland there's a few people that have seen preview of it and its all good ,we're going to feature a different team and site in each mag and will be covering any big games that are coming up issue one will have a competition for the new sti tactical gbb gun each month different prize , plus if anyone has anything they would like to see in it we will have a readers letters page lots of goog stuff going on ;)

Hot women?

C'mon, you were all thinking it.

Stop looking at me like that!!!!

*runs/hides*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

i agree

i'm hiding too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Gurls wit guns hmmmmmmm!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

no girls sorry , but we thought about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

You need to think again seriously! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

look forward to seeing this lads., congrats., :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'll be sure to get myself a copy, fair play to ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

im sure vtec can strike a pose for the required pictures everyone is looking for?

Best of luck with the mag, hopefully its more interesting then the so called "main stream " airsoft mags i wasted my money on the other morning

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If its good I'd consider a subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Very cool. Where's this likely to be stocked? Is there a subscription option?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

OK if something is announced on the forum of a commercial nature the correct method is to contact the moderators first. You didn't bother doing this. I am locking this thread and if this happens again I will ban you from the forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement