Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Hallows College?

Options
  • 14-08-2008 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there!

I'm thinking of pursuing the part time MA Social Justice & Public Policy in All Hallows College.

I would be really grateful to get feedback from anyone that has done this course, and also some feedback on studying at All Hallows in general.

(I understand the college is roman catholic, offering a range of subjects for lay religious and seminarian students and was founded originally as a missionary college, but would be wary of religion being "pushed upon" students - hopefully this isn't the case?)

Thanks a million!

sazaa :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 TeachMealog

I was at a conference in all hallows some time ago, lovely setting and buildings and nice area. The link with DCU is a major benefit. Was talking to an american doing some term abroad in Ireland and was impressed

Watched the rte tubridy documentary on J.F.K., never realised he as a senator he addressed the students in all hallows.

Advertisement