If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kef KHT3005

Options
  • 14-08-2008 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking for the Kef KHT3005, I see you do some KEF packages, any chance that you will be doing the 3005's ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Smoggy.

We can get the Kef's in for you.

Which colour were you looking for and I'll drop you a price.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Hi,

Since my original post I have picked up a set. But I would be interested in a set of stands ( the colour of the speakers are silver )

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Smoggy wrote: »
    Hi,

Since my original post I have picked up a set. But I would be interested in a set of stands ( the colour of the speakers are silver )

Thanks

Hi Smoggy,

I also have sliver Kef's however I went with the black stands not silver. I think it looks really well. I picked up the stands in peats, probably at a slight premium, however wanted them in a hurry, but did get a 10% discount on them, so not to bad.

Do you mind telling me roughly how much u paid for the stands ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

They sell them online for €200. So, I'd say @ €180 at a guess.

A bit of a premium indeed.

http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?view_product=1&id=22833

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

They sell them online for €200. So, I'd say @ €180 at a guess.

A bit of a premium indeed.

http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?view_product=1&id=22833

Correct !

They look good but I am not sure they are worth that kind of money in hindsight. Perhaps you could look to track down a demo set from some stores as a cheaper option?

200 is expensive alright ! I will have a look around - thanks :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.