Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Really really need a hug...or advice.

Options
  • 13-08-2008 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

hi, I have a child that is very nearly 6.(on saturday).She is the most beautiful child in the whole world, honest.She is blessed with aspergers..and can be very active and rude to some people but so lovely she would honestly get away with murder!!
    Anyway.Last night, I dreamed that she was been attacked by what I first thought where angels but then they transpired to be Vampires...ok, I didn't eat cheese or anything like that.They where all around like, white light.
    I was in a room , and screaming for Micheal "Arch Angel to help me.Then I was shown a blue wrist band that I had to give to her.it had Angel written on it and was blue. I said I would, the vampires couldn't touch her.She had
    100.s of Angels around her head.Bright white , like little flies.But my daughter been her she described them as tickling her. I had a feeling I HAD to get her an angel, soI bought her a white one as a necklace.What , if anything do you make of this.She is tuely a very specail child and has enspired me to work at helping others that have children with Autism , setting up a school etc.But she is my Angel.The dream was different, it had a message and Im not sure what.
    Willshe be ok.She hasnt been 100% well lately, cant go into it on a public board but its nothing serious, I am just ....well unsure.
    advice etc??
    cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hi Cathy, I know the dream may have been scary, but the underlying message is very clearly that your daughter is protected. :)

I know how you feel when you have a dream about someone you love and you're convinced it's a message, more often than not it's your own mind going through issues surrounding the person in the dream, or what they represent. For example, you say your daughter has inspired you to work at helping others, something you should be very proud of. If I was to try interpet the dream, taking out any idea that it might be a message, I would suggest that maybe you are worried something could stop you doing this in the future, attacking your ability to help others. Maybe an aspect of yourself stopping you from doing it.

You say you called for archangel Michael, just wondering, do you do this a lot in your life, like do you have an interest in angels etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭psychic-hack

Hi Cathy

I would agree with Helena on this, that it's simply your anxiety about your daughter being worked out in your mind. The beings flying around her head - whether vampires or angels - represent good and bad things she faces that you feel are out of your control. Feeling you had to buy her the angel necklace was an attempt to try and regain a sense of control over the situation.
    The blue wristband is interesting, I believe blue is a healing colour and so this is a very positive omen for your daughter.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

oh, Thank God.I once asked for Arch Angels help.That was on advice on my mother who is very deep into Angels.Its funny what you say becasue , yes I do like helping others and I am going to HAVE to stop , maybe in September as I want to go to collage.But the control thing.I am so a control freak, its the only way I feel secure is when I know something that needs to be done is done right.
    I do worry about My daughter as every mum does but more so because she was treated very badly the other day by a neighbour and I think it brought home to me what she can expect from others in thefuture.Rude nasty people.I cant protect her for ever , I wont be here forever.So maybe I think at least I can relax a bit and feel maybe she is protected, if not by me then by her Angels....which I suppose can be ..just nice people here.God Im crying....I think I feel better now.
    Thanks,cathy

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I think this might be a little better suited to the spirituality forum :)

Advertisement