Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta Sports or Sky Sports?

Options
  • 13-08-2008 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

I want to subscribe for a premier league package.
    I was just wondering what you guys would recommend for watching the premier league this season.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

For Premier League I would go for Sky Sports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Samsung

Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

More games.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭radiofoot

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    For Premier League I would go for Sky Sports.

I would go for Sky, but have a look at the games scheduled for each and decide based on which games you would prefer to watch. The team I follow is only on Setanta once between now and xmas. During the same period, they will be on Sky 4 or 5 times.

Also, Sky show 50 mins highlights of every game on Saturday night at 10.15 via the red button on Football First.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

As a WHU fan, I cancelled Setanta as soon as fixtures announced. On once before christmas also (although they may get some saturday afternoon games). I will stick with sky and watch rest of WHU matches by "other means".

Really wish that you could purchase a "season ticket" kind of effort for all a teams matches at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭radiofoot

Ludo wrote: »
    As a WHU fan, I cancelled Setanta as soon as fixtures announced. On once before christmas also (although they may get some saturday afternoon games). I will stick with sky and watch rest of WHU matches by "other means".

Really wish that you could purchase a "season ticket" kind of effort for all a teams matches at this stage.

I'm not the only West Ham fan on here, then!

I avoid the score on Saturdays and watch at 10.15 - sad, but then so is following West Ham :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Samsung

Cool lads, thanks..

Advertisement