Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holiday booked on old credit card?

• 13-08-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have flights booked with Aer Lingus and a hotel stay in Disneyland Paris all booked on my credit card. My bank called me a few days ago and told me someone tried to use my card illegally (nothing to do with this holiday as it was booked almost 2 months ago) and that the card would be canceled and a new one issued.
    Does anyone know if this will lead to trouble when I try to check in for my flight or when checking in to the hotel.

On my on-line banking records for the new card it has the info for the flights and hotel and shows that the payments were made?

Thanks for any help,
    Limpdd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Flights definitely not.

Hotel probably not. They may require the credit card which secured the booking but I highly doubt it. A quick phone call will give you a definitive answer of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

Thanks, I'll give the hotel a call and see, hopefully they speak english and can understand what I'm talking about :)

Thanks again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

No probs, enjoy.

Advertisement