Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premiership forecast

Options
  • 13-08-2008 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Just looking at the odds Man U 1st / Chlski 2nd is 3-1, other way round is 10-3. Now unless arseland and liverpool aver miraculous seasons I cant see anyone loosing with this bet. Thinking of lobbin 500 on both of em

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

What's United to win the League outright? edit: ah 11-8

United to retain the Champs League is 6-1... :D Put your 500 there!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭cono121

I have a funny feeling liverpool might cause a few problems this year...

1st: Man U
    2nd: Liverpool/Chelsea
    4th: Arsenal

.....but then again i predicited Keane to bring sunderland to win the preimer league last year....lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

i dunno man, i think its a great bet. Cant see liverpool breaching the top 2 with rafa, hes too cautious. hes not gonna drop the 5 man midfield. Sure he has the former dutch league top goalscorer on 1 wing and another striker on the other wing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Put 200 on Liverpool to win the Premiership at 7-1. Then when liverpool's price comes crashing down sometime within the first ten games, it nearly always does, lay. I'd be pretty sure that if you always backed the outsider in the top 4 you'll get a good oppurtunity to lay later on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

Doesn't look like a bad bet ssmith6287. Darren Bent for top scorer should provide some good laying opportunities, trust me in this I've seen Spurs's last 4 preseason friendlies and he is on fire with an incredibly inventive and dynamic Spurs 5 man midfield which is far far better than last year's one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement