Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 5

Options
  • 13-08-2008 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Villa's game is on Channel 5 this Thursday, and i never noticed that channel on my TV. Is there a way to get the box that receives the channels from NTL to find that channel? Or is that a UK only channel. I'm a newb when it comes to TV.

Cheers
    -Woody

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭channelsurfer

not on this board theres not.. its illegal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

NTL don't carry Channel 5. You are also asking for help with something illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

You need a Sky Satellite Receiver and Dish, with a UK viewing card (FTV or Subscription) for "Five".

The only channels on NTL/Chorus (UPC) are whatever the subscription gives you. There are no other channel other than the published packages and only the supplied receiver (box) may be used. Connecting your own box to Cable can be prosecuted under civil (copyright) and criminal (theft of service) law.

Satellite (with dish) reception has free channels and you can connect your own receiver without a subscription (C5 won't work though). Cable has no free channels.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement