Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] WW2 German mag braces

Options
  • 12-08-2008 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Heya guys

looking for a world war 2 vest/ybrace/mag puches, whatever they are called.

Primarily to store mp40 mags, extras are a bonus.

If anyone has one for sale or can point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

might also be interested in other WW2 German equipment/accessories/clothing

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info.php/products_id/322
    I came across lots more but it was all above €150...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Soldier of Fortune (UK-based) are a pretty decent place to check for historical kit (either replica or original)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭jayo1994

hey doc i have an mp40 electric with a spare mag i'm offering just incase the one you have is spring i'll take 130 if interested?:D

sorry due to unforseen circumstances i have to withdraw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

i doc i have a mag pouch off of a gustav smg if your interested. it holds 8 gustav mags and is brown leather.

i think the mags are similar in size to the mp40. its second hand and looks the part.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i doc i have a mag pouch off of a gustav smg if your interested. it holds 8 gustav mags and is brown leather.

i think the mags are similar in size to the mp40. its second hand and looks the part.

wow old thread. Thanks for the offer but I have to pass, cant be buying stuff too randomly at the moment.

I'm planning to assemble the german loadout this winter ( when im not playing and spending my bollox)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

TheDoc wrote: »
    wow old thread. Thanks for the offer but I have to pass, cant be buying stuff too randomly at the moment.

I'm planning to assemble the german loadout this winter ( when im not playing and spending my bollox)

sorry dan i never even checkec the date:rolleyes:

Advertisement