Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clonmel... stuff to do? place to live?!

Options
  • 12-08-2008 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Just about to head back to Clonmel after summer away. Just wondering if anyone knows of any interesting clubs I could join. Would love to get involved in something on the week-day evenings. Something just for fun in a team way - like team frisbee!! Would be great to get together with like-minded people who just want to run around for the craic.
    Also - on the off chance - I'm looking to rent a room if anyone knows of anything in the town centre. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭0utpost31

Don't think there's anything like that in Clonmel!

There's the MacDonalds club if you're interested. Stand outside MacDonalds and shout abuse and radomly stab passers by? That sounds like a bit of craic!

There's a rugby club I know that much anyways.

Advertisement