Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mount Juliet Winter Series

Options
  • 12-08-2008 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Was in Mount Juliet today, they have the "Summer" Series round today - I didn't get out today after spraining my hand gardening last night.

Anyway, I saw that there were some dates for the Winter Series posted.
    I think it costs €80 or €85 per person - TBC

8th October 4 Person Team Event
    23rd October 4 Ball Betterball
    6th November 3 Person Rumble
    20th November 3 Person Champagne Scramble
    4th December 3 Person Team Event
    17th December 3 Person Rumble

22nd January 4 Ball Betterball
    12th February 3 Person Team Event
    25th February 3 Person Scramble
    10th March 3 Person Rumble
    24th March 4 Person Team Event
    30th March Winter Series Final

There are no other details here yet - but I was told that the Mount Juliet Website would have all the details in the coming days along with a PDF Download.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭Trampas

It is not running now as summer hasn't arrived :rolleyes:

I like MJ and usually in good nick all year round

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 fredmie

Yeah - Summer certainly has not arrived, but maybe an Indian Summer when the kids go back to school will mean we can get back out on the course.

I played in Kilkenny last week in the lashing rain and it wasn't enjoyable at all, even with wet gear. Part of me was saying 'this should only happen in the winter'.

Anyway, I booked for the October Winter Series, as the start of Oct is usually pretty good weather.

Advertisement