Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free channels for life with a Nokia decoder????

Options
  • 12-08-2008 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

So thinking about getting digital tv. I was talking to a neighbour how read something in the Evening Hearld about a new Nokia decoder box. Apparently you buy this box its fitted and for a one off free you get all the digital channels + sports + movies for life. Has anyone ever heard of this or is it just BS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

Woohoo!!! i got in before the lock!!! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭thomasking22008

i hear about this Nokia decoder but this is old fashion reciver but better way is get free to air technomate is very good box change fast channel i use this near 8 year never have problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

This thread wont last long.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

in before the lock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

i've head about this metal aerial you put on the roof of the house and u can get free rte tv3 tg4 :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

last post

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭thomasking22008

where you heard that from

i've head about this metal aerial you put on the roof of the house and u can get free rte tv3 tg4 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭biologikal

yesitstrueitsnotbslolitoldeveryoneiknowaboutitandtheyreallwatchingfreechannelsandforlife2lolmoviesareoverratedthodontwasteyourtimewiththemlolbesttobuythebleedinthingyourselandsaveabunchofcashisellthesepmmeandilltellyoutogoFU.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,549 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

ccd wrote: »
    So thinking about getting digital tv. I was talking to a neighbour how read something in the Evening Hearld about a new Nokia decoder box. Apparently you buy this box its fitted and for a one off free you get all the digital channels + sports + movies for life. Has anyone ever heard of this or is it just BS

Yes, just ring SKY and tell them you want to use this box.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Yes, just ring SKY and tell them you want to use this box.

it's actually ntl/upc you need to ring about this one..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

In before the lock

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Clung cling do i hear a key turning

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

ccd wrote: »

It's rubbish.

You can get about 45 decent TV and 30 decent Radio out of a gazzillion free SATELLITE channels, with a suitable legal, Free To Air Satellite Receiver and Dish. Nokia don't really do home satellite gear any more. But only some Movie channels. Absolutely no Sky Sport or Sky Movies without a subscription.

On cable there are no free channels.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement