Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the Rossies secret for long life ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭waxon-waxoff

Its the lack of stress

Being a long way from Dublin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭chahop

Not spending 3 hours a day traveling to and from work.

chahop wrote: »
    Not spending 3 hours a day traveling to and from work.

That's me screwed!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 c-2the-d

eatin potatoes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

I'd say it's the amount of young sheep down that way.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9 c-2the-d

whats that supposed to mean???

Roast lamb for sunday dinner! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭dennistuam

i was told long time ago Roscommon is where men are men and the sheep are very afraid

got to be the most backward county in ireland ,no cinema no right jobs not unless you like working in a sheep factory
    a friend of mine from ballina typed in sat nav for best route to dublin ,it said go into sligo and turn for carrick on shannon ,it was 9 miles longer but better roads

When the devil is awaiting for you, you hang on to dear life as long as possible!

• Advertisement

a friend of mine from ballina typed in sat nav for best route to dublin ,it said go into sligo and turn for carrick on shannon ,it was 9 miles longer but better roads

What has this got to do with Roscommon

[get a map chap look ballina to dublin it is a straith line cuting across ballaghderren to strokestown then longford,
    but because of years of neglect by the good people of roscommon public represtives that did not fight for better roads like pee flynn in mayo
    this stretch that i mention is not any better than the 1970s
    thats what i mean ,never the less i am contradicting myself as the sligo dublin goes pass boyle to carrick on shannon (slightly) 10 miles

but my main point is never the less valid,

The worst piece of road on that strech is Ballina to Swinford

yes it is bad chap but from ballina to mount falcon hotel is as good as you would get any where again that was cause ballina had a td at time fighting for his corner
    In roscommon ye had a former td that used to talk like he was a united nation peace counciler about the graveyard in granlahan another was interested in bugging phones intead of geting ye working or better roads
    Strokestown to tulsk is bad apart from where the road is widened near simpsons pub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 john77

dennistuam wrote: »
    Strokestown to tulsk is bad apart from where the road is widened near simpsons pub.

that's the best bit of road from Dublin to ballagh. All them bends mean you get to do some proper driving, instead of trying to keep from nodding off on the motorway/dualcarriageway.

Advertisement