If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave @ Richer Sounds

Options
  • 12-08-2008 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I would just like to introduce myself to the boards forum that has proven to be very popular.

My name is Dave McKeown and I am the area manager for Richer Sounds in Belfast and have been with the company for 9 years.

I can answer any queries that you have regarding products or pricing.

John Mc has been the main boards contact for Richer Sounds, but John is a very busy MD of a very busy company, so I can be contacted instead of John.

I can be contacted on 04890 330044 or by email at davemc@richersounds.ie.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Dave McKeown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

Nice one Dave.
    Have been trying to get John Mc for a while about a price.
    Sent you a mail.
    Gar

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

Thanks a mil Dave,
    Have sent you an email re a new Amp and Speakers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

This forum is busy...... an hour after posting and I have 2 emails and 2 calls.

Emailed both you guys back.....looks like I'm going to be the mega busy one from now on. :(

Come back John....all if forgiven !

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭rafared

He he he.....Dave you dont know what you've just let yourself get into.

I'd expect plenty of mails, posts and phone calls if I were you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Nice to meet you Dave, hope you have fun on the boards. Also I hope our dear ole MD does not forget us!

The philips store has a tasty 47" TV on order for me with a really good deal to boot lol I hope he is still round here somewhere come D day!

Anyway welcome to the forums.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi God's Toy. Thanks for the welcome.

John Mc is not giving up on you guys. He's not around at the mo and he's been working a lot more hours recently, so I have decided to help out, as boards has been busy for us.

He will continue to post on boards.

Hope you enjoy the 47".

ATB

Dave

• Moderators Posts: 12,370 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Well Dave, same story as garlad, tryin to get John for a while but no joy. sent you a mail there. Cheers.
    Oh and good luck keeping up, your email will probably start getting very busy because of this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

Hi Dave,

Just sent you an email a couple of days ago. Hopefully, you can look into it soon. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Hi Dave,

Could you have a look at my post, and give me your opinion?

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.