Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

go on bree!!

• 12-08-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 286 ✭✭

well done andrew bree!!! 2.10.91 fantastic go on the bree!!!! come on ireland!:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Excellent swim by him. His technique was superb. I'm not sure if he can make a final but I sure hope so. It would be some achievement after his disappointment at failing to qualify for Athens. I'm in two minds whether to stay up and watch this. I'd really like to but I'm also quite tired. I'll probably just go to bed and then cover my ears until I can see a replay in the morning. Stupid American media. Whoever let them have their morning finals should be shot. And the worst part is that in some places in America they're not even bothering to show them live after ****ing around with the schedule so much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

Another impressive swim by him. 11th overall I think is a good result for him and probably what he could have expected. And is it the best ever finish by and irish swimmer barring Michelle Smith? I'm not entirely sure about earlier olympics. I wonder will he retire now or keep going another few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,677 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I think he was 10th, second reserve for final

Advertisement