Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Marketing

Options
  • 12-08-2008 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this conversion course at DIT (or similar ones). I have applied and intend to study this year... just looking to hear from anyone who's studied it or knows how useful it is as a stepping stone into marketing work? Can I expect to make it into a good well paid job after completing this course? Any ideas welcome.
    Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭smcgui

Hi Spellstar, I did this course a few years ago and I would totally recommend it. I had done a degree in English and Economics previous to it and had decided I wanted to do marketing. It certainly qualified me a hell of a lot better than my degree did however there are no guarantees in jobs with marketing no matter how qualified you are, experience is what will count. But it's not all doom and gloom, pretty much everyone in my MSc class are all in some form of marketing/pr/advertising now. Also for your own capabilities in doing a marketing job this course will give you that confidence you need. I think it's a terrific course, so if you really want marketing then I would say definitely go after it. Let me know if you have any other questions about it!:D

Advertisement