Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Sky Card question.

Options
  • 12-08-2008 5:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have an old sky dish and box I brought over from Scotland. I checked the box with my current Irish sky card and it still works fine. My problem is the sky card that came with it is set up for the UK channels. Is there any way I can get the Irish channels with this card or anywhere I can get an Irish card ?Also, if I cancelled my subscription to Sky, what sort of free to air channels should I expect using this current Irish card ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

If you cancel sky then you will not get CH4 HD or Channel 5 group with Irish card. Freesat from sky is only for UK market.

List of free-to-view channels for which a Sky box is required and UK Freesat Sky card

* Channel 4 HD (Sky HD box is required)
    * Five
    * Fiver
    * Fiver +1
    * Five US
    * Five US +1
    * Sky Three
    * Setanta Sports News

Advertisement