Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Multiroom - Transfer to Spain???

Options
  • 12-08-2008 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

I know this might be a stupid question but I am sick of the fta in spain at the moment, is it possible to take out a Sky Multiroom subscription in Ireland and move the extra box and card to Spain, while keeping my existing Irish box at home. Also does Sky Multiroom require both boxes to be connected to a telephone or is it just one?

Any help would be great.

There a pint in it at the next Boardsie event.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

Both cards need to be connected to same phoneline..

only option for u is to take out another sub at the same address.. maybe call it Apt2, and take that card to spain,

(this would be against the terms and conditiosnin skys contract)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭kindalen

just buy an old sky box,and bring your viewing card to spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

You omitted to tell the OP that sky will charge him full price for the second subscription once the box fails the callback. If you just buy a single sun you will have to phone sky to "re pair" the card to the box if you intend to watch sports or movies.

kindalen wrote: »
    just buy an old sky box,and bring your viewing card to spain.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement