Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RSA - Set up to deflect attention from health shambles

Options
  • 11-08-2008 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭

I am of the opinion the RSA is a complete sham set up to deflect the publics attention from the terrible public health system and roads, and that if you survive a road crash your chances of survival decrease if you end up been taken to hospital.
    The easiest thing for them to do is to blame speed which is the one thing Joe public has control over and can be fined for breaking.

If the govt are truely interested in saving lives - how bout tackling suicide, a problem which kills more than our roads every year ? Because its part of public health ? Because there is no revenue to be generated ? Because you cannot blame Joe public for it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I think you're mistaking ineptitude with conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

I agree, its a frequent mistake.

Its also nice when you have a cunning conspiracy, to blame it all on incompetence, tho!

Advertisement