Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request: MP7 Mag Dimensions

Options
  • 11-08-2008 7:44pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Well as the title says
    Could anybody who has an MP7
    Tell me the dimensions of a standard magazine?
    Height,width and length please.
    Cheers and thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Haven't got one handy to measure, but dont forget they are slightly curved aswell.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Cheers KD that shall be taken into account

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

A galaxy one any good, can post them up in 2 if they are.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

That would be perfect thanks LB

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Width: Base-27.90mm Main-17.53mm
    Height: Overall-105.43mm
    Depth: Base-42.41mm body-38.04mm(Curve would make it maybe 40mm when put in a rectanglular box)

Hope this helps.

• Advertisement

Thanks LB that's exactly what I was looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

so what's the secret project involving mp7 mag?

this better be good rob!

Oh and pics or it didnt happen :)

kdouglas wrote: »
    so what's the secret project involving mp7 mag?

this better be good rob!

Oh and pics or it didnt happen :)

Oh nothing too special just involves MP7 mags and pouches
    and 40mm grenades and the like... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

The answer is yes. 40mm grenade pouches do hold 2-3 MP7 mags depending on the pouch brand. Been doing it that way for a while myself.

NakedDex wrote: »
    The answer is yes. 40mm grenade pouches do hold 2-3 MP7 mags depending on the pouch brand. Been doing it that way for a while myself.

I'm doing the opposite though Dex..;)

• Advertisement

Either you're putting 40mm grenades into MP7 pouches (which I'd love to know where you got if you are) or you're putting a nade launcher on an MP7. Somthing I've considered but have never been mad enough to do.

These are the pouches in question MP7 Triple Magazine Pouch RHS

Nade launcher on an MP7???
    Almost what I'm planning

Oh if only they had them in OD instead of flecktarn I'd buy 4 of them now... Typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭ASI Casper

NakedDex, I've been using these pouches for standard MP7 mags. Fits 4 of them perfectly. Quite a versatile pouch. Can be used for all sorts.

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=67

Ah excellent, cheers for that Casper. Malice clips too, nifty. I'll be having that.

Did nobody click the winking face???

Advertisement