Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais approved plumber

Options
  • 11-08-2008 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    My gas boiler has developed a leak at the point where one of the water pipes connects to it. Of course it probably needs to be only tightened but it is situated behind the water & gas pipes and I can’t get at it. I think it’s to get a pro involved.

Anybody know a good plumber (RGI preferably) in the Dooradoyle / Raheen area ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Have you tried phoning bord gais? They must have a list of their approved guys...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Hooked

Think theres a list on their website. Service plans and prices too. Theres a guy called Tony Payne that serviced mine before I bought the pad - DEF Bord Gais registered, not sure about service or price. In the book

Advertisement