Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Homes in North County Dublin

Options
  • 11-08-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

What are the options (to rent or to buy) for holiday homes (Caravan Parks, Mobile Homes, etc.) in North County Dublin?

Have you rented or bought a holiday home in the area? What was your experience?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

there is a mobile home & caravan park in Donabate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Theres one in Rush also....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,980 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

dubmick wrote: »
    there is a mobile home & caravan park in Donabate
    The one operated by Gerry Lynders (Linders?) at Quay Road in Portrane is a 'fixed' mobile home site - i.e. you can't drive in with a caravan and stay a few days and go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Donabate ≠ Portrane

There are parks in Donabate and Portrane though, but I can't comment on them since I've never been inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭woppi

The one operated by Gerry Lynders (Linders?) at Quay Road in Portrane is a 'fixed' mobile home site - i.e. you can't drive in with a caravan and stay a few days and go again.

Looks like it is Lynders Mobile Home Park (http://www.donabateportrane.com/business_detail.jsp?business=57) which I think is at this location on the coast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,980 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Donabate ≠ Portrane
    Yes, but the postal adress is "Portrane, Donabate, Co Dublin".

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭woppi

So, how does one go about buying a mobile home and a place to put it?
    Is there a new / second hand market out there?

Thanks in advance.

Woppi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

You'll probably have better luck getting answers in the Motorhomes and Campervans forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement