Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another market in Limerick?

Options
  • 11-08-2008 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Hey there,
    i recently came across a list of farmers' markets in Ireland. Beside the well-known milk market in Limerick, there was a second market listed for the city, called the Riverside market on Sunday afternoons. Does anyone know about it and/or could tell me where Riverside is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

this was occasional run market that ran down bedford row on sunday I think. Havent heard anything on it in a good while. was mostly french market style stuff and some art.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

It was back for the summer, nothing too fancy, a few savoury stalls and some art and craft type stalls.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭5unflower

ah okay, well, i know of this market in bedford row. actually bought a very nice and reasonably priced punnet of strawberries there one Sunday in June. Never thought that this might be called Riverside tho.
    That's a shame, thought there might be another gem hidden somewhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 limerick4711

There is a new indoor and outdoor market open in Eastway business park, near the NCT centre Sundays and bank holiday Mondays, Some nice stuff there, they also have a Car Boot sale outside.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Old thread is old!

Last post date: 11/08/2008

limerick4711, if you think this is important enough news to prompt a new discussion, feel free to start a new thread about it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement