Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky+ and the sunday game

Options
  • 11-08-2008 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was watching the sunday game yesterday, tired to rewind however it would only let me go back a few seconds.

Is it not possible to rewind GAA matches or whats the story? i could rewind sky sports no problem at all

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Had you just switched channels to the Sunday Game?

If so, Sky+ will only rewind up to (user configurable) 30 mins previous, or up to when the current channel was selected (whichever is less).

If not, were you recording the Sunday Game? Sometimes my Sky+ gets stuck/confused (espcially if recording 2 channels) , but if I'm recording it, I can go in to the planner and watch/rewind/fast-forward from there.

If you weren't recording any channel, that does sound like some weirdness alright, and it does happen from time to time, though not very often for me (especially when I'm not recording anything at the time).

The Sunday Game itself has no restriction like that anyway, I pause/rewind (whiether recording or not) that programme all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 mrs.ljungberg

I find that happens a lot when the weather is bad, impossible to rewind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

I had just switched over alright so that might explain it.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

I think it depends on the channel.

some of them let me rewind/record from 2+ mins previous to my current position, while on others it's more like 2 seconds, lol.

Advertisement