Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone want cash to do my website assingment??

Options
  • 11-08-2008 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I have a website to design as part of an assginment and its really starting bug me as im no good at web design. I am prepared to pay someone to do it. Any takers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

Lazy git. You've got an assignment to teach you how to do web design.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

But how will you learn?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

So, you're actually going to pay someone to ensure that you're less educated than your peers?

That makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Pathetic

If you're paying other people to do your assignments for you then you should be expelled from whatever school / college you're attending

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

blacknight wrote: »
    Pathetic

If you're paying other people to do your assignments for you then you should be expelled from whatever school / college you're attending

And it's also worth noting that he plans to become a teacher!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

PM me and let me know when the assaignment is due. That way I can know when to unban you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement