Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

champions leauge time again

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Fiorentina and Gala double looks the business.

If anyone was looking at a new internet account, the likes of Barca and Juve at home are a great way to get those free bets with as guaranteed of a game as you are going to get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

what do you think bout the liverpool game away at 1/2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm pretty sure Standard beat Anderlecht over the weekend which would put me off a little and the have an absolute beast of a centre back called Onasomething who's a massive threat from set pieces, scored twice in the weekend game. Away games tend to be much tougher in Europe as well which puts me off a little.

I think, with the massive home advantage of Turkey, Galatasary should have far too much quality for Steau who have shown that they are pathetic travellers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

turkish teams are good at home .
    but id want to see the teams there putting out .
    god im hoping rafa dosnt put kids out and holds for a draw or a 1.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 thewaltzer

redfan wrote: »
    what do you think bout the liverpool game away at 1/2

Worth a flutter.

Im backing barca for the trophy this season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'd stay away from Liverpool - could be 0-0 could be 1-3, all depends on priorities.

I see goals in the Barca game.

Mike.

Advertisement