Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tent

Options
  • 11-08-2008 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone know where to get a good cheap waterproof tent in Dublin town? My friend got a Tesco one for €15. Never again... I'm on a tight budget but I don't want something of terrible quality. Would like something that will definitely keep water out. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 PanK

Fringe wrote: »
    Hey, does anyone know where to get a good cheap waterproof tent in Dublin town? My friend got a Tesco one for €15. Never again... I'm on a tight budget but I don't want something of terrible quality. Would like something that will definitely keep water out. Thanks.
    hi
    check in outdoor store on mary st,the one beside millets.
    I bought there highlander tent,about 3 yrs ago and it works perfect.
    V light weight and durable.Bought it for nearly 100e,now they sell it for 30e so u can catch good bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Yeah camping shops on Mary St would be your best bet.

Advertisement