Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn

Options
  • 10-08-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering does anybody know when Superquinn will open? , i know they do lovely fresh birthday cakes & at a reasonably price just hoping they will be open in time for my daughters birthday mid September. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭token56

My sister is working there and they are currently fitting all the selves and stocking up, so they will open soon. Cant remember the exact date but definitely before the end of August so you should be ok for your daughters birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭mary123

token56 wrote: »
    My sister is working there and they are currently fitting all the selves and stocking up, so they will open soon. Cant remember the exact date but definitely before the end of August so you should be ok for your daughters birthday.
    Delete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Wheres is it located?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 conksmith

it's outside the pitch up by the midway where all the apartments are.Opening the 26th i saw yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

conksmith wrote: »
    it's outside the pitch up by the midway where all the apartments are.Opening the 26th i saw yesterday

:rolleyes:

What town??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Portlaoise steve_o..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Portlaoise steve_o..

:( I thought we were getting a Superquinn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Nah...they sent leaflets through the doors about 2 months ago looking for staff, that's how I know where it is..

Advertisement