Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyon -v- Toulouse

Options
  • 10-08-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I really want to bet on Lyon to recover some funds. Is there any reason not to? Opinions please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

The fact you appear to know nothing about the game itself or the two teams?

If I were you I'd wait til either Champions League Qualifiers on Wednesday or the Premiership next weekend, at least you will know what you are doing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

First game of the season is so hard to take a hard and fast view on, Lyon are a better team but thats means nothing tonight!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭mru

lyon are heavily fancied tonight (going just by the latest odds from betfair and paddy power), but I'd wait until champs league, and bet heavily on the favourites to recoup cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fergmcd

Bubs101 wrote: »
    The fact you appear to know nothing about the game itself or the two teams?

I watch French football quite a bit, I know the Lyon team well and I was only going on Toulouse's position last season hence why I wasn't that confident in betting on the game. But also with it being the first league game I thought I'd ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭mru

hope you bet on the game mate - few mins to go and lyon 3 up! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Typical! Toulouse is still a rugby town.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭fergmcd

Yeah, I put 140 on it at 2/7. Happy with my 180 back.

Advertisement