Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adword Exam

Options
  • 10-08-2008 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

I've done this fecking adwords exam twice now, 1st time got 71.2%, just got 73%. It takes 75% to pass.

Anyway, anyone got any good tips for passing this bloody thing as its wrecking my head:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭cianuro

You do know the exam is "open book" right?

You can have the FAQ and help files open while you do the exam.

Also, the exam is not really moderated by Google. Take screenshots of the exam questions that make no sense. The only reason I didn't get 100% was because of questions that had three possible answers... all incorrect. Send these screenshots on to the the guys who run the exam.

Other than that, all I can suggest is going through the quiz again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Go through the learning zone, work actively with your MCC - and the answers will come naturally.

The difficulty has changed a fair bit in the 3 exam's I passed, but nothing that would prove difficult to someone who has managed multiple accounts.

It's open book, so take advantage of having multiple tabs open in your mcc to verify answers if required.

Advertisement