Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

susst brand...any idea where to buy?

Options
  • 09-08-2008 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere in Dublin that is still selling the "Susst" brand of clothes...Hairy Legs on Liffey street used to do them but theyve shut down a while now! I got jeans there about 3 or 4 years ago and still have them! Their hoodies were great too!

If anyone has any idea to their whereabouts, i would be much obliged!!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Susst went out of business when Hairy Legs closed down about 3 years ago. They were both owned by the same person. I'd be very surprised if you could find any Susst stuff anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭lilmizzme

Ah, thought so.....on second thoughts...i think i was about 14 or 15 when that was my fave brand....doubt if that style would do much for me now!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭apprentice

I miss the Susst and Nope Jeans... They were great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

I used to wear them loads when I was younger too! I wonder is the Hairy Legs in Galway still open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭apprentice

dirtydress wrote: »
    I used to wear them loads when I was younger too! I wonder is the Hairy Legs in Galway still open?

No.. Its closed about two years now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jammie

im almost sure u canget susst in longford town!!!!! Will double check!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Check out the a-wear range of jeas, especially the fit'n'flare jeans.

I think they are quite similar.. (But I could be wrong as I was only 17 when these were out)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dagalwaygal

There's a place called Route 66 in Waterford that claims to sell Susst jeans & tracksuit bottoms!:)

Have never been there but I just found them on the net, you can't buy online though.

Advertisement