Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BBC hd on sky - code change?

Options
  • 09-08-2008 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

a few weeks ago BBC hd (plus a few other channels) disappeared from my 'other channels'. I've tried reinstalling it via the codes on the sticky but it no longer appears. Anyone know why this could be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

What freq are you trying for bbc hd??

The freq hasnt changed from
    10847 V
    5/6 as far as Im aware

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Ya hes correct

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭spav

That's the code I've been trying, but I kept on getting a 'no signal received' message. I kept on trying it, eventually got BBC HD, selected it and now it's on Other Channels.

However, if I try and select it I get another 'No signal' message - the Now / Next thing comes through, but no picture.

Very odd - my mate lives a street away and he gets BBC HD fine. No problems with any of my other HD or BBC channels either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

spav wrote: »
    That's the code I've been trying, but I kept on getting a 'no signal received' message. I kept on trying it, eventually got BBC HD, selected it and now it's on Other Channels.

However, if I try and select it I get another 'No signal' message - the Now / Next thing comes through, but no picture.

Very odd - my mate lives a street away and he gets BBC HD fine. No problems with any of my other HD or BBC channels either.

You may have dish alignment issues or a cable issue.

Advertisement