Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poser Clothes

Options
  • 08-08-2008 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know any places in Limerick that sell the following poser clothes;

Abercrombie
    Hollister
    Road Cords
    Ripcurl
    Quiksilver

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Poser clothes?
    If you call think their "poser" why do you wanna know where they are sold? :p

Abercrombie can only be bought in the US and London.
    Hollister only America.

Quiksilver and Billabong from Tubes, Remix and River Deep Mountain High.
    And Road cords from Remix.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Poser clothes?

Hollister only America.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. I just got back from working in an irish college for the summer, and I've never seen so much Abercrombie gear in my life. There's no way all of those kids were doing their clothes shopping abroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭cson

Poser clothes?

Hollister only America.

Cos I'm a poser ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

An Fhile wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure of that. I just got back from working in an irish college for the summer, and I've never seen so much Abercrombie gear in my life. There's no way all of those kids were doing their clothes shopping abroad.

Pretty certain A&F don't have a store in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭brucer24!

Gasoline do some A&F stuff..not the proper hoodies(as in the really warm 1s) but they do t-shirts and zippys etc..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Pretty certain A&F don't have a store in Ireland.

They definitely don't have a store.
    But I know of a few places up the country that do A&F.
    How real they are is another thing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

http://www.abercrombie.com/

Quicksilver also from Gleesons

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lim abroad

abercrombie have a store in dublin afaik,opened last year i think

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

lim abroad wrote: »
    abercrombie have a store in dublin afaik,opened last year i think

that or i'd say BT2 would probably stock some of their stuff (hate that store but it seems the kind of place that would have it).

not much help to you though OP :D...unless you try BT in limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

if your looking for a good deal tk MAXX has all the above label regularly.. and at cheaper prices but id just make sure to check each garment out well and try it on.. alot of their stock can be seconds but most are just last seasons stuff..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭oh well

from dd's friends who wear A&F and Holister all the time, its all bought in the US either on shopping weekends or online. London has a shop but wickedly expensive compared to the US prices. Most shops that have a bit of A&F have bought it themselves in the US and are reselling it here. No legal A&F shop here - cousin works in A&F in US head office - they no plans to open one here either. They ship to Ireland constantly - its become a massive market.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭36Degrees

You can buy Abercrombie hoodies in Remix....:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Im so out of touch of todays fashion :eek:
    Never heard of half that stuff !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Hansel

I fail to see the current fascination with A&F clothing. What's the big deal?
    All they do is stick their name across plain clothes. What's so cool about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭RINO87

isn't that what most of em do??

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

You can't get it here so I guess that's the attraction. The A+F gear is like $60 for shirts and that in their US outlets, so roughly €35-40. You can bet the posers are paying a lot more than that to look "cool" :rolleyes:

Advertisement