Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Tattoo (Japanese)

Options
  • 08-08-2008 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

this my 1st post here

so anyway im looking to get my 1st tattoo, a traditional Japanese dragon 1/2 slef that extends on to chest plate
    from donegal
    and was wondering were the best place to go would be, i don't want to b traveling to far
    any help and advice would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭ladystrange

It depends on where in Donegal you are, but it would be well worth the effort to go see Dirt in Derry if you can. The man's a genius. If you want details - address/phone let me know. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 aidan8500

It depends on where in Donegal you are, but it would be well worth the effort to go see Dirt in Derry if you can. The man's a genius. If you want details - address/phone let me know. Hope this helps.
    im in annagry and i dont mind going to derry, he any good a japanese stuff

He's just great at everything TBH. I've seen his portfolio and no matter what the subject he's just great. I've 5 done by him all very different in style etc & my better half has around 10/11 by him. The best thing is to chat to him about what you want. He's well into doing work thats a wee bit outta the ordinary, your own designs etc. He's usually pretty well booked up so it may mean a trip to discuss what you want & another in a few months to get the job done but its well worth it.

He's just great at everything TBH. I've seen his portfolio and no matter what the subject he's just great. I've 5 done by him all very different in style etc & my better half has around 10/11 by him. The best thing is to chat to him about what you want. He's well into doing work thats a wee bit outta the ordinary, your own designs etc. He's usually pretty well booked up so it may mean a trip to discuss what you want & another in a few months to get the job done but its well worth it.
    well im not 18 till noveber so, were about in derry?

I'll PM the details to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

From Donegal originally myself, and having a lot of friends that have tattoos done by Dirt, I would second ladystranges recommendation of him. (In November!)

From Donegal originally myself, and having a lot of friends that have tattoos done by Dirt, I would second ladystranges recommendation of him. (In November!)
    so hes good, yeah november why?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

aidan8500 wrote: »
    a traditional Japanese dragon 1/2 slef that extends on to chest plate
    from donegal

Damn... that could be one big dragon.:p

aidan8500 wrote: »
    so hes good, yeah november why?
    Because most reputable studios try not to work on minors (those under 18).

well im not getting it till i turn 18 in novebember

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Which is exactly why I said in Novebember ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement